1. Work must be entirely completed during the hackathon hours. We want original projects tailored to our non-profit partners, not previously submitted to other events.
2. You must submit a 3-minute (max) video demo! Judges will only consider the video - they will not consider any text or links submitted - if you want to show those, you have to put them in the video itself.
3. You must be on a team of 2-6 people! We would like only 1 submission per team. Hackers can only be a member of 1 team.
4. Any 18+ undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in any academic institution may participate
5. We will abide by the Brandeis Student Handbook Rights and Responsibilities Handbook and the MLH Code of conduct